28 Facts About Me on My 28th Birthday
Today’s my birthday. YAYYYY!!!
And in honor of me turning 28, I’ve decided to write 28 facts about me. Some of these are known. Others might be new.
1. My name does really mean Love.
2. Red is my favorite color (I know. You couldn’t tell before).
3. I don’t like long walks on the beach (all that sand in my shoes).
4. I don’t like long walks (and exercise).
5. I weigh 4 pounds less than I did in high school (this makes me sad).
6. I wanted to be a Doctor growing up.
7. Then I got to college, got a D in chemistry and realized I don’t like hospitals (Chile…).
8. I learned to read at 3. Not READ. Actually read words.
9. I used to be the kid who liked doing homework (and now I can barely get myself to meet deadlines I set).
10. I have a really close family (and we goon for each other).
11. I think Simply Orange is nectar of the gods (I mean, really).
12. I eat rice everyday. Yes. EVERYDAY.
13. I haven’t updated my iTunes in about 2 years. And I’m ok with that.
14. I’m a size 7.5 in shoes, and 6 in gym shoes, but a 5 in Converse. Remember this and buy me stuff.
15. I’m a speed reader.
16. I’ve been blogging for 10 years. I believe this gives me veteran status)
17. My hidden talent is that I can draw cartoons pretty well. I own 3 sketchbooks I haven’t touched in 4 years.
18. I suck at math.
19. I think most red wine tastes like tar and despair.
20. My favorite book is Toni Morrison’s “Sula” followed by Angela Nissel’s “Broke Diaries.”
21. I’ve been told I dress like a frat boy from Maine. I think it’s slightly accurate.
22. I don’t like going to concerts. All that loud music and people who won’t saddown so I can enjoy it. BOOOOO!!!
23. I was born 2 weeks late (see? Been tardy for all the parties since I was in the womb).
24. I am addicted to blazers and own over 25
25. I’ve always wished I was a summer baby so I could have pool parties!
26. Ummm… I don’t like long lists.
27. My hair is currently LAIDT like good financial planning!
28. I’ve seen three kids being born. Yes, I was in the room. It was amazing watching each one.
I’m not interesting enough for 28 interesting facts about me. But yayyy I did it.
What do I want for the day? Not much. I really have everything I NEED and for that, I’m thankful. I don’t go without. But I do accept gifts anyway. Whatcha’ll gon get me on this special occasion? I already have pajama onesies soooo you aint gotta get me that. (-__-)
Happy birthday! May you have all red pump, red blazer, red velvet joy!
Happy Birthday Luvvie!!! I hope you have a great one
♫ ♪♪ ♫ Happy Birthday to You ♪♫•*.*•♫♪♪Happy Birthday to You ••♫♪ Happy Birthday, Dear Luvvie Happy Birthday tooooooo You! ♫ ♪♪ ♫ I hope you are enjoying your special day
for your birthday
i’ma getchoo a pop tart
with a booooooooootiful
diamon ring insyde!!!
red wine = tar/despair.
have an awesomely you bday!
Happy birthday doll!
Happy, Happy Birthday Luuvie!!!!!
Yay for January babies! (12th for me)
I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!
Happy Birthday Luvvie!!! I hope you have fun ad eat alllllll the red velvet cake your heart desires until you look like that kid from Matilda when Mrs. Trunchbull made him eat the chocolate cake and……..oh ummmm too much? Lol!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
You need more than one pj onsies!! I’m wearn’ mine NOW! Total awesomeness!! Happy born day!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy yourself!
Happy Birthday Luvvieeee!!!!!
For your birthday, I am getting you your own personal UPS rep, that would ensure all your packages are delivered on time.
Wishing you all the best on this 28th birthday. And many more.
Happy Birthday Luvvie! Hope you have a great day 🙂
My birthday is January 10th and I was also 2 weeks late. My mom says that is why I was so mature growing up, lol.
Happy Birthday!!!!! Thanks for making us laugh!
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite bloggers! May this year be filled with new exciting adventures and thousands of cackle worthy roasts.
Happy Luvvie Day!
Happy Birthday Luvvie!! Thanks for all the foolishness you bring with this blog on a regular basis. If you are looking for some red wine that satisfies ripple tastes (like mine) try Stella Rosa Rosso, or Adesso Cagnina di Romagna.
Happy Birthday Luvvie! You’re one of my favorite people to follow on Twitter…always entertaining! You definitely have a natural gift for humor, keep doing what you do and thanks for all the laughs! 🙂
Happy Birthday Luvvie! Thanks for all the foolywang.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great day.
Happy Burfday to you! I remember my 28th, 20 years ago, and I was definitely doing hoodrat things with my hoodrat friends in a BIG way! I hope you will do this and remember everything!
Just so you know, I will love your blog five-ever (‘cuz five is greater than four!)
Happy Birthday to ya! Happy Birthday to ya! Happy Biiirrrthdaaayyy!!! (Stevie Wonder voice) Thanks for all the laughs. Have a blessed day.
Happy born day!! And oh how I feel you about #25 *sigh :-(….mine was the 3rd so I truly understand.
HBTY. I found you through Scandal. Can’t tell you how much this ol’ white woman enjoys your blog, een if the slang does send me to Google way too often! Happy birthday and Happy New Year, too. Following you on Twitter although it does feel like listening to one end of a phone conversation…I’m trying
I’m going to get you a pair of prescription Versace sunglasses so that you can read and shade in style!
Happy Birthday Luvvie! I can’t remember how long I’ve been following you, but I LOVE every minute of it! May all your dreams come true, and may all your cupcakes be red velvet!
*sings in Bart Simpson voice:
Luvvie, it’s your birthday. Happy Birthday, Luvvie. Luvvie, it’s your birthday. Happy Birthday, Luvvie …
Happy Birthday, and thank you for being YOU! Ya rock, chick!
Happy Born Day!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Luvvie,
I hope your day is as amazing as you are!
Keep slayin girl!
Yay!!! Happy Birthday!!!
*whispers* Don’t worry, I hate math too. It is tha devil’s work!! lol
Happy Birthday Luvvie!!!! hope you had a great day
Love the blog and your tweets!
Happy birthday again!!! I sent your gift via UPS so you’ll get it next year!
Happy Birthday Luvvie!!! Be blessed and I pray that there’s MANY more to come!
“May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pockets hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.” ~ Irish Blessing
I wish I could repay you for the times you’ve made me laugh with glee or brought tears to my eyes with your antics…priceless! You have certainly enriched my life young lady! … Never met you. … Never hung out with you. Nevertheless, you feel like family and I’m blessed to know you chica!
Praying for the best of success for you in all that you do and with all that you love! In closing, as my girl Whitney would say, “Thank you so very much! may God bless you and all that you love! I love you.”
#8 – but you were READING at 4 moths. ‘Look at that generic diaper, bootleg Paper wearing bish.’
#14 – I wore size 6 shoes when I was 6 years old. No lie.
#19 – Ever had winecoolers? Tastes like poverty and bad parenting
#28 – witnessing childbirth = best birth contol EVAR. For those of you who haven’t, watch “Alien.” Same thing.
I wish I was still 28… I’m turning 30 this year and I’m really scared :/
Happy Birthday! Thanks for making my life a little brighter!
Happiest of birthdays, Luvvie:
i will send you Light and lots of glitter.
Happy Birthday Luvvie. I’m sure you will live it up as only you can 🙂
Happy Birthday to my favorite Comedian/Blogger!!! You have always slayed me with your words. From the first sternly worded letter to the epic wall slides, iLive for your Awesomeness!!! May your special day be filled with every single thing you love!!!
Happy Birthday Luvvie! Thank you for all of the laughs, you continually make me smile & I’m younger and healthier because of it! You know laughter is good for the soul!
So my wish for you is that your soul will always be joyful and long life to you!
Happy Belated Birthday Luvvie!!!
You keep me cacklin’!
Happy Birthday Luvvie! My birthday is on Wednesday (1/9) :)! I should have known your a Capricorn as well!
Happy Birthday Luvvie. Thanks for your great work.
Happy belated birthday!
Happy Birthday Girl. My procrastinatory nature wouldn’t allow me to say this any earlier. Hope your day was great…and this one is too 😉
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to my all-time favorite blogger ever! Thanks for keeping me in stitches!!! I hope you got every pair of shoes you ever wanted in every shade of Red!!!
Happy belated birthday my fellow red velvet cake loving capricorn!
Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you enjoyed it.
Sidenote: The gotdamb bart simpson gif doe!