Demand More (with Abby Wambach) – Episode 51 of Rants & Randomness
On this episode of Rants & Randomness, I’m talking to an absolutely amazing athlete and human, Abby Wambach.Download Episode 51 Transcript
Abby is a two-time Olympic gold medalist and FIFA World Cup champion. She was the United States leading scorer in the 2007 and 2011 Women’s World Cup tournaments and the 2004 and 2012 Olympics. An activist for equality and inclusion, Abby is the author of the New York Times bestsellers, Forward: A Memoir and Wolfpack: How to Come Together, Unleash Our Power and Change the Game.
I’ve known Abby and her wife, Glennon Doyle, for several years now, so I didn’t think much in this conversation would surprise me, but my jaw absolutely dropped a couple of times listening to Abby talk about the inequity in athletics and what women get paid, and why she’s working to make sure that isn’t the case for future athletes.
You can listen to episodes of Rants and Randomness on:
Make sure you’re subscribed and that you rate and review!
Links and Resources:Download Episode 51 Transcript
- Follow Abby Wambach on Instagram (@AbbyWambach)
- Pre-Order Luvvie’s next book PROFESSIONAL TROUBLEMAKER: The Fear-Fighter Manual
- Join LuvvNation
- Forward: A Memoir by Abby Wambach
- WOLFPACK: How to Come Together, Unleash Our Power, and Change the Game by Abby Wambach
- Wolfpack (Young Readers Edition) by Abby Wambach
- Abby Wambach: Barnard Commencement Address 2018