So in honor of Turkey Day tomorrow, I’mo give thanks for the many blessings in my life. And after that, y’all ain’t gon hear from me again til Monday. I plan on having over-extended itis. You understand, dontchu?
- Twitter – How else will I spend my days? Surely not doing, you know, stuff. Besides, where else can I be a complete fool and get quitted 1,000 times a day? Oh yeah… Gchat, this blog, life… Well, yall get my point.
- Dulce de Leche ice cream – In all it’s caramelly goodness. It makes coming home, sitting in front of the TV and doing nothing way exciting. Plus it’s adding to my thickness (sharrap to EVERYONE who jus said “What thickness?” Y’all are some haters! AND you’re RUDE! HMPH!)
- Bible Reader BBerry application – Allows me to get The Word while anywhere. Usually on my morning commute. See? Even Jesus is high-tech. Hey, don’t judge me. At least I’m getting SOME word! I can’t be a heathen ALL the time. Just part-time. Thankyouverymuch.
- Google Chrome – For being more awesome than Firefox and for making me forget what Internet Explorer is.
- Vaseline – I’m thankful for it because it does any and everything. Lotion, lip moisturizer, eyebrow
May your Thanksgiving be perfectly delicious, and may the spirit of ITIS tackle you and hold you in its sweet, sweet arms!
What are you thankful for?