Show Your Support by Leaving a Review for Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual!
Thank you for every email, comment, and DM expressing your love and appreciation for ProfessionalTroublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual! In this book, I talk about all these things, and how my life has transformed as a result of committing to doing the things that feel bigger than me, doing the things that feel scary as shit and things that make me lose my breath.
I am so excited to announce my book just hit #1 in Motivational Self-Help books on Amazon! EEK! But, I know this book has the power to do more than that. I am claiming #1 on the NYT Best-selling list! [UPDATE: The book hit #3! Thank you!!] But most importantly, having my book land on the best-selling list again means:
- Someone else who is a young, Black, woman, can walk into a publishing house and be able to say their book could sell because mine did.
- I wrote something DAMB good. I created something worth buying and sharing and amplifying and cheering on and I know this book has the power the change lives.
- Bookstores who didn’t wanna stock my book now have more proof that the book will sell on their shelves. These are my receipts. A few days ago, I went into a Target and I signed the 3 copies they had in stock and asked if they had others in the back. They said nope. Seems that all the Targets in Chicago only have 3 copies each. Bless.
If you are at your local store (and Target), please request my book so they can stock it. Let them know there is demand for this book!
- I can prove that my social and online influence translates to real-life action.
One helpful way to express your thanks is by heading over to Amazon and writing a review. It would mean so much! I have over 1,600 reviews of I’m Judging You and I know Professional Troublemaker can top that!
A few days ago, I received a tweet from a lovely LuvvCousin who told me that after reading this book, she asked for more at work and received every single cent!
THIS is what it means to be a #ProfessionalTroublemaker and to ask for more because you deserve more! I need y’all to let the people on these interwebs know how this book has inspired and transformed you. It takes less than 5 minutes to share your thoughts, favorite quotes, and chapters.
How to leave a review:
- Search my book on Amazon
- Scroll down to the review section
- Click “Leave a customer review”
- Write an honest review of my book
✍🏾 Y’all see me all over your timelines, know that the hustle is because as a Black woman in this publishing space, I gotta WORK twice and three times as hard for this book to be on shelves. This is why your reviews and requests matter! Can’t wait to show you some virtual love! ❤️❤️❤️❤️